Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Boredom.

I have never been so bored in my whole young life. I have nothing to do, no where to go, no one to talk to, nothing to see... Feels that way at least. So to entertain myself, I will make a list of things in my view at the present time.

A LIST OF THINGS IN MY VIEW AT THE PRESENT TIME
-my blinds
-a bug on my blinds
-a dead bug on my blinds
-a red crayon mark on the wall
-mirror on the floor
-note from Karly on the floor
-tiny tv. Also on the floor.
-space themed stencils.. Let's just assume everything in my room is on the floor.
-Beach Boys CD
-CD player
-radio
-an abused and pathetic looking calculator
-gigantic crayon full of change
-That Thing You Do tape
-You've Got Mail tape
-purple barbie tutu... Jami was here.
-ducky bathrobe
-favorite sweater
-new favorite sweater
-my still packed suitcase.. I should take care of that
-a teeny little piece of paper on which I wrote "The sort of person the prisoner became was a result of an inner decision, and not the result of camp influences alone."
Hm. Must be a quote from Man's Search for Meaning.
-The Book Thief
-crayola glow station
-my open journal ..(closes journal)
-a blue ceramic strawberry
-a rock painted to look like a space nebula
.. Maybe I should clean my room. Haha. See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment