Tuesday, November 29, 2011

:)

I feel like my old self again. Old friends, old routines, old music... I'm loving the familiarity that is my life right now. Don't get me wrong. I love change and without it life would be boring and whatnot and so-on. I've learned quite a lot from the events that took me by surprise and made me think outside of my little happy bubble. But I needed this. Not saying that I'm back in the "happy bubble".  I just needed to be slightly less heartbroken. And a heck of a lot stronger in the gospel. So I have been making goals and plans like I used to, and I'm spending way more time with my family. I've been thinking for myself and writing and drawing. I'm choosing to enjoying life. The people I wanted so badly to be happy are, and I am too. I really hoped it would turn out this way. I shall now...
1. BEG my mom to un-block Grooveshark (again)
2. Experience extreme withdrawal symptoms (foaming at the mouth, refusing food for days on end, etc.) when she says no.
3. Get in my PJ's (pajamas means you're going to bed, PJ's means you're staying up)
4. Brush ma teeth
3. Finish chemistry (gag me with a spoon)
4. Read my scriptures
5. Say my prayers
6. Go to bed. Ish.

(PS, that was A List of Things I Shall Now Do)

No comments:

Post a Comment