Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I have an appointment for 3:20.

My mom made me an appointment with my doctor today. I kind of really hate the doctor's.. I just don't like people pushing and poking and shoving things down my throat, in my ears, in my left arm... Just a fear of mine, doctor visits. Same with the dentist. It's kinda childish, but whatever.
At the same time, I am kind of relieved because I finally get to figure out what's wrong with me. My body has been all whack lately. I threw up at school like four times today.. It was not fun. And I have felt nauseated for like a week now. I just want to know what's up. Today probably would have been an awesome day at school if I hadn't felt like dying. I haven't had fun at school for a long time. But my friends sure do make me smile a lot. :) I love you guys. It means a lot to me when you ask if I'm okay and try and make me laugh. I'm pretty darn lucky to have such great friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment