Friday, June 17, 2011

I don't know what to do with myself.

Hi. I'm Sabrina. And I can't get organized. I hate packing. That's why I'm doing this.. And not packing. You know what sucks (besides packing)? I haven't had a good vivid dream in a looong time. Talking with Cameron about dreams today made me realize this. It makes me pretty sad, really. It's like I can't sleep well enough or hard enough. I wake up and feel like I should still be drifting deeper into sleep. It's like my head is the ocean, and the longer I sleep, the deeper I sink and at the bottom is where all the dreams are. And when I wake up, suddenly I'm at the surface again, and I have to start all over. I always wake up becore I can get to the bottom lately. Maybe it's my new room and I'm just not used to it yet. Or maybe it's the fact that I want to sleep so badly. But I got pretty deep last night for some reason. Maybe cause I was so content. Yesterday was the best day of summer so far. Fell asleep pretty happy, I guess. Anyway, I gotta finish packing before tomorrow morning. Glad I blogged. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment