Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Hola. Hello. No, you say hola. ..Hola.

Hola. Um. I just don't know what do to with myself. I kinda just want to go back to girl's camp and stay there forever. But at the same time I would get sick of that really fast. Just alsksa;dfj. Conflicted. Jealous. Sort of. I guess. At all. Really. Why am I still typing. I dunno. I just. Bleh. I can't talk. AKLDF;ADSK ...it's not the same in all caps. 


Intercom: *Attention bloggers; Please remember that the explanation of this blog is "a blog in which I ATTEMPT to explain myself." Thank you. And have a nice day*

Oh hey, I got sumfin ta tell ya.

So tomorrow I'm gonna sing for real people in real life! I am going to make myself do it. I am pretty FLIPEENG excited. But I'm scared. I have butterflies. Hah it's not even time to do it yet, and I have them. I'm gonna be shaking and stuff. I don't sound good when I'm shaky and scared, I've done it before. But I don't really care anymore.

Some wise words:

"Suck it up." -Sharona from Monk
"Be a man!" -Bro. Shamy from Seminary
"Be a man!" - only it's Shang from Mulan who said sang it that time.
"Don't be ridiculous." - Balky from Perfect Strangers

as;dlkfja;lskdjfboredasdfja;lOh yeah, I was going to go to Karly's house. Bye.

She has hair like a boy but she's a girl = Karly.

No comments:

Post a Comment