Thursday, June 9, 2011

I found my capo.

Before now, I couldn't sing a certain song on the ukulele because it was too low. But I found my capo. Now I am more capo-ble :D
Anyway, I am kinda forcing myself to post this right now. It's scary. I'm making myself to do this, because Brother Shamy says, "You can do hard things." And this, my friends, is a hard thing. 

akjsfjasl;kfsdklfja;lskdfj.

This is my head right now:
Why am I doing this?
Because I can.
But I don't have to...
I know, but I need to.
Why?
Because I need to be brave.
Why??
Because brave is a good thing to be, I guess.
So I'm really gonna do it? Click "PUBLISH POST"? Right now?
Yup. 
Dang.


(Just a heads up, you should skip the end because it's plain stupid. I can't sing that low. Hah. But if the capo were any higher on the fretboard the uke would sound lame and kind of annoying. I mean a uke is high pitched enough with out the capo. So yeah. Anywho. Here is First Day of My Life by Bright Eyes on the ukulele. Sorry bout all the mistakes. I hope I don't ruin the song for you.) 



No comments:

Post a Comment